Thursday 5 January 2017

Dear Brother

Would it help?

If I admitted to you,
that I'm not happy,
with what I would wish,
to have already,
in this life?

I would like it now. That change.
That transformation.
That mind blowing experience, of feeling free.
And living in abundance.
With lots of monee.

How do I manifest it so quickly?
Are you the Guru that can help me see?
But really, who are you in my story?
And what do you know of my destiny?

I ask myself though,
why do you challenge me so?
Perhaps I fear going back,
to that land down under, that I only know.

I'm trying so hard,
yet you bring me doubts.
I wish in your eyes I could be doing better,
but I can't, because I'm doing my best.

It's not to say that I don't love you, but ...

When I'm in hell, I don't need you to add fuel,
but you can help me burn off that which don't feed me.

When I'm down, I don't need to be kicked.
however you can pick me up if you wish.

When I'm struggling, I don't need the extra weight,
although a little encouragement would be great.

When I'm feeling broke, I don't need to be torn apart,
and a little support would really go far.

Open your heart,
and lend me your ears.
There is a different experience,
out there to be shared.
And it's there,
whenever you care.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment